Thursday, January 26, 2006
The McCallum Clan
The McCallum Clan is doing well. We are busy as little bees. Dana is working hard at G. Little and loving every minute of it. I think it is pretty funny that he comes home covered in mud, mouse poop and Lord knows what else, but he's smiling and telling me everything that he learned. He is truly amazing to me. Another amazing man in my life is little Mr. K! He's not so little anymore. I swore I looked over at him the other day and I saw a toddler. I refuse to believe it and he is still me little butter been. He is walking and babbling away, making new sounds everyday. It won't be long before he is telling us what is going on in that gorgeous little head of his. As for myself, I am working for a non-profit organization as a youth activities coordinator. My dream job. I get paid to do things that I use to do for free. The Lord is truly blessing us everyday.