Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

It's Lovey Day


I know that this holiday is over commercialised and we shouldn't need a reminder to be greatful for our friends, family and "loveys". But sometimes a little reminder to not take for granted those beautiful people in our lives is a good thing. I love all of you and I wish you nothing but little happy surprises for today (and everyday).
"Sometimes beginnings are scary and endings are sad, but it's the middle that counts. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that when we find ourselves at the end."
- From the Movie Hope Floats
Wherever you are in life remember it's the journey that is the blessing.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Comments:
I love that quote! Good one.

Happy Valentines Day!
 
Even though Robin and I don't celebrate Valentines Day, I still like saying it. Happy Valentines Day! Hopefully you and D get to spend some time together today!
 
Sorry it took me so long to get here...I get my computer time in short spurts...

It's been great chatting with you (at Amanda's and at Tumble time); you have a sweet spirit about you
:)
And don't worry, before you know it you'll have tons of inside info on all of the girls & can tease with the rest of us!
 
That is truly a gorgeous picture, I just love the warmth from it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?