Tuesday, March 14, 2006
The ABC Game
A is for Age ~ 22 (turning 23 in May)
B is for Beverage ~ Root-beer, Malibu & Pinnapple Juice, Orange juice, Water
C is for Career ~ Wife, Mom and Youth Activities Coordinator at a Youth Club
D is for Dad's Name ~ Garry Merlyn Mayer
E is for Extracurricular Activity ~ Scrapbooking, Painting, Journaling, Spending time with my family and friends.
F is for Favourite Song(s) of the Moment ~ Laughter in the Rain - Neil Sedaka (just because I do not know the names of the actual songs I like)
G is for a Good Time ~ Spending time with Dana-Bear and Kynan, Experiencing new things, and traveling if we could afford too
H is for Hometown ~ born and raised in the land of summer- Summerland
I is for Instrument you Play ~ I could play the trumpet in elementry, but nothing now
J is for Juice You Like ~ Orange & pink lemonade
K is for Kids ~ An amzing little boy, Kynan John McCallum (14 1/2 months)
L is for Living Arrangement ~ A 4 bedroom townhouse- yeah pink condos!
M is for Mom's Name ~ Karen Susan Mayer (Harvey)
N is for Name of Best Friend ~ Hands down, Dana McCallum
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays ~ 1 Night when Kynan was born and 2 nights when I got my gahlbladder removed.
P is for Pets ~ None
Q is for Quote You Like ~ "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world" (I have too mant favo quotes to list)
R is for Relationship that Lasted the Longest ~ Diaper buddy, Ashley Bjorndal- we don't always talk, but when we do it is like we never left each others side.
S is for Siblings ~ Shane(26) and Greg Mayer(24)
T is for Trip you were last on ~ as in took an airplane? My honeymoon to Peurto Vallarta
U is for U2 song you love ~ I don't listen to U2 -so dunno!
V is for Vegetable you Love ~ Broccoli and asparagus
W is for Wine you like ~ Those fruit flavored wines is about as close as I can get.
X is for X-Rays you've had ~ I have ever only had teeth Xrays
Y is for Yummy Food you make ~ Chicken with Muchroom Sauce and Rice- that is my real comfort meal
Z is for Zodiac Sign ~ I am a Gemini and am told I act exactly like one :)
B is for Beverage ~ Root-beer, Malibu & Pinnapple Juice, Orange juice, Water
C is for Career ~ Wife, Mom and Youth Activities Coordinator at a Youth Club
D is for Dad's Name ~ Garry Merlyn Mayer
E is for Extracurricular Activity ~ Scrapbooking, Painting, Journaling, Spending time with my family and friends.
F is for Favourite Song(s) of the Moment ~ Laughter in the Rain - Neil Sedaka (just because I do not know the names of the actual songs I like)
G is for a Good Time ~ Spending time with Dana-Bear and Kynan, Experiencing new things, and traveling if we could afford too
H is for Hometown ~ born and raised in the land of summer- Summerland
I is for Instrument you Play ~ I could play the trumpet in elementry, but nothing now
J is for Juice You Like ~ Orange & pink lemonade
K is for Kids ~ An amzing little boy, Kynan John McCallum (14 1/2 months)
L is for Living Arrangement ~ A 4 bedroom townhouse- yeah pink condos!
M is for Mom's Name ~ Karen Susan Mayer (Harvey)
N is for Name of Best Friend ~ Hands down, Dana McCallum
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays ~ 1 Night when Kynan was born and 2 nights when I got my gahlbladder removed.
P is for Pets ~ None
Q is for Quote You Like ~ "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world" (I have too mant favo quotes to list)
R is for Relationship that Lasted the Longest ~ Diaper buddy, Ashley Bjorndal- we don't always talk, but when we do it is like we never left each others side.
S is for Siblings ~ Shane(26) and Greg Mayer(24)
T is for Trip you were last on ~ as in took an airplane? My honeymoon to Peurto Vallarta
U is for U2 song you love ~ I don't listen to U2 -so dunno!
V is for Vegetable you Love ~ Broccoli and asparagus
W is for Wine you like ~ Those fruit flavored wines is about as close as I can get.
X is for X-Rays you've had ~ I have ever only had teeth Xrays
Y is for Yummy Food you make ~ Chicken with Muchroom Sauce and Rice- that is my real comfort meal
Z is for Zodiac Sign ~ I am a Gemini and am told I act exactly like one :)
Comments:
<< Home
My Oldest brother would have graduated in 1998 (I think), but he dropped out in Grade 10. Greg graduated in 2000. We know the Dykstra's- he would have graduated in the same year- I think?!?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home
