Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

The Aussies!


My best buddy, Trisha Ross and her husband Jamie are back in Canada from their year treck in Australia! I am so happy that they are home. Trisha and I are friends from highschool. It all started when she stole my boyfriend, Evaristo. I still remember talking about what a cow she was to Amanda Brennen at curling. That was until she joined our team. Once I got to know her, I realised that she wasn't a cow at all. She was actually my soul mate. As far as friends go, that is. She is my Mortisha and I am her Susanito. We've shared so many great memories, cookie dough parties, butter wars, dressing up, sledding, soccer and singing 'Think of Me' from Phantom of the Opera, Road trips, curling and laughing our butts off when we would fall flat on our backs and everyone would look at us so seriously as if to say "What the hell are you two doing". The list is endless, but it is all wonderful. I love her just the way she is and she loves me the same way. I love you Mortisha! I am so glad that you are back in town. I cannot tell you how much I missed you!

Comments:
It's always so great to reunite with an old friend!
 
Trisha is back!?!?! Awesome! Hi Trish!!! How was your trip? I wanna see pictures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?