Thursday, March 16, 2006
Better on Paper

As I scroll through your blogs today, I realise that I may be braver on my blog than in real life. I can say things that reflect who I truly am that I may not be brave enough to say in person. That is why I love my blog so much, it gives me a voice. I don't feel like I am a push over in person, I deffinately do speak my mind when I feel passionate about something. But for instance, my bitch blog a few weeks ago. That was something I would have not been able to share in person. I guess my blog gives me new found confidence. Anyway, it just struck me as interesting as I poor myself out to you through my blog that you are all being revealed to the real me. I thought it would be scary, but not so much. Maybe I am growing into my skin as I enter my "womanly" years. I love it. Sorry if you don't find this blog to make sense or if you find it boring. I just had a thought blurt! Hope you all have a great day.
Comments:
<< Home
I'm WAY better with words on paper. If there is ever something I need to discuss with Jordan, I always write him a letter and then we discuss it afterwards. That way I can get all my emotions out, am able to erase things I shouldn't say and am not interrupted.
BTW, that picture you have on this post is the same posted I had hanging in my bedroom in my feminist days. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home

