Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Birthdays and Mud


Kynan and I were able to go outside on monday and explore our yard. Kynan loved it. Vicki spotted us and decided to escape a temper tantrum and come outside and talk to us. She is moving on Saturday to Langley (just down the road from my father-in-law). I will miss her. She has been such a great neighbour.

This is at Megan's Birthday Party on Sunday afternoon. Pretty much all the blogger girls were there with their familys. Kynan doesn't look impressed in this picture, but he really had a great time! Dana and Kaili got to together for a very nice sibbling picture. I told Dana to do a nice picture, but Kaili had other plans (LOL). Here is aAbby trying to snag Megan's Dora bag. She could've probably gotten away with it too. Look at that adorable face!





And last, but deffinately not least, there was a girl named Megan! We had some fun playing with her balloon's in the living room. I think she had a good birthday! Thanks for inviting us, Megan! We hope you had a good day!

Comments:
What a great afternoon! Hard to believe that there will be another five babies added to the mix in months to come!!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I thought Dad was doing a goofy face too, Hahaha! Nice!! We had fun too! The birthday girl is so darn cute!
 
It was a fun, wild, child-filled afternoon. Megan was such a sweet birthday girl!
 
Looks like everyone had a good time. What cute kids! And there are 5 more on the way?!!! That's great!
 
I shall miss having such a great gal living next door, too. I'll keep blogging and checking in on everyone's blogs as well. Looks like Megan had a great party. So nice that you girls are all such good friends. Moms need that, and we as women do, too! See you soon:)
 
It WAS a great party...and Kynan is such a sweet boy...not LOUD like mine :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?