Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

The Chase Is On!


Who tagged me?!?
Angella- Couldn't Help it, I visited her Blog Today!

Now You are it.....Copy & Paste & fill in your answers...Pass it along!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Homeside Video (My parents owned the store from the time I was in Grade 6 and just sold two years ago)
2. Mariposa (Me trying to make it as a struggling College student :)
3. Shaw Cable (I was the irritating telemarketer that called you in 2001-2005- Be polite to them- One time someone told me to go jump off the highest building around- I cried alot in that job- LOL)
4. Youth Activities Coordinator (Dream Job!!)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Notebook
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Hitch
4. My wedding video
(Pretty much any video.... I love movies)

Four places I have lived:
1. Giants Head Rd, Summerland
2. Edgewood Dr, Kelowna
3. McCurdy Rd, Kelowna
4. Hespeler Rd, Summerland

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Deal or No Deal (Dana gets me hooked on his stupid shows)
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. The Apprentice
4. America’s Next Top Model

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Japan (not on Vacation, it was an exchange)
2. Denver Colorado (Was speaking at a National Asset Building Conference)
3. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (Honeymoon)
4. Birch Bay, WA (Honeymoon and Dana's Birthday)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Kaili's and Jen's Links (I can't get my links to work)
2. Google
3. Telus Webmail
4. Outlook Express

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Peaches
2. Icecream
3. Chicken
4. Pasta

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Mexico on the Beach sipping a nice cool Malibu and Pinapple
2. Alone in a hotel room with Dana (ya, I said it!)
3. In my bed with Kynan looking at me and laughing like he does
4. Curled up on the couch, watching a movie

Friends I am tagging....

Anyone who wants to fill this out, but mostly Kaili and Shalane- I want to know more about them!

Comments:
Great list!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?