Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Dancing in the Bedroom


Today, Carleen and Shalane came and picked up Kynan early to take him to Penticton to see Kaili. I still had two more hours before I had to work. SO I pumped up my country music, took a steamy shower, shaved my legs and went to my bedroom. In my bedroom, I started looking through my closet to see what to wear to the Marriage Course tonight. That's when I got the brilliant idea to try on my wedding dress. I have tried it on after Kynan was born and it obviously didn't fit. But today, it fit. So I danced to Rascal Flats "Feels Like Today" and Martina McBride's "This Ones For the Girls" in my wedding dress all around my bedroom. I fell back on my bed and just started laughing at how silly I really am. Today is a great day. Not only because I could dance in my bedroom wearing my wedding dress, but also because I feel like today has some kinda magic about it. I have a feeling something amazing is going to happen today. I'll have to wait and see. Thank you Carleen and Shalane, for allowing me to have some me time and experience such a wonderful morning by myself. I hope you all have a day filled with little miracles.
Comments:
<< Home
Exciting! You sound like me, dacing around the house and all. I hope something really fantastic does happen for you today Suzy!
I could hear your music in my room! Just KIDDING! I don't think there is any way on this earth that i could fit into my wedding dress, let alone have room to dance in it. Maybe I'll borrow your cd's and do that tomorrow in my room. Yay for you fitting into your dress, Yay for you having a great afternoon, and Yay for the next great thing to happen! Seriously...you're a great neighbor!
Sounds like fun! My dress is drycleaning & in a sealed box...no dancing for me.
I had a great visual of you dancing in yours, though :)
Hope you had a great day!
I had a great visual of you dancing in yours, though :)
Hope you had a great day!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. bontril cheap free shipping http://www.caralpinalpinecaralaramecsaralarms.info/Discountfluoxetineonline.html Animated 40th birthday stationery Bontril 35mg 90 cnt $89. Cook bacon in the oven Pilates exercise instruction Envy diet pills lincoln stars hockey scrabble popierz
Post a Comment
<< Home

