Thursday, March 16, 2006
Kaili's ABC Game
Favorite breakfast- Eggs Bennie w/ cold orange juice
Fav. lunch- Real Chicken Sandwhich w/ pesto mayo (Beanery makes a killer)
Fav. dinner- Chicken in Mushroom cream Sauce
Fav. book- The Wedding and The Purpose Driven Life ( I love alot of books)
Fav. Magazine- Any interior design mag.
Fav. Flower- Daisies and another kind- I just don't know the name of them.
Flowers or chocolate?- Flowers (Hand picked)
Fav. childhood toy- I don't remember a specific toy, but I loved playing outside with my brothers and WWF (Can you tell I grew up with two brothers?)
Childhood toy you always wanted and never got- Can't recall anything, but I have always wanted to go to Disneyland and have never been.
Ocean or Lake? Lake- deffinately. Ocean is pretty to look at and walk along, but Lakes are nicer for swimming!
Fav. camping location- Conconully, Washington (we use to go there every summer- it's a super small twon with the coolest Burger shoppe and general store. it was there I first went off a rope into a lake- a true country bumbkin)
Something you have always wanted to learn- To reholposter furniture and garden.
Favorite dessert- Ice Cream and Cheesecake!
Celebrity crush- John Corbett (Ian Miller from Big Fat Greek Wedding and Mathew McConaughey
Fav. concert- Sarah McLaughlin (the only concert I have ever been too)
Dream vacation- To do a world tour (mostly Europe, India, Thailand, and Japan)
Dream vehicle- Vintage VW Bug or Denali (pimped out)
Fav. tv show- Grey's Anantomy, ER and Oprah
Fav. style of shoe- Sandals
Fav. piece of jewelry- The gold cross I wore on our wedding day
Fav. piece of clothing that you own- My pjamas and my new bra that actually fits
Chess or checkers?- Chess because Dana slaughters me at checkers
Favorite holiday- My honeymoon.
Something you are most looking forward to this year-Camping with the Dalsins and going to Dominican (hopefully!)
Fav. lunch- Real Chicken Sandwhich w/ pesto mayo (Beanery makes a killer)
Fav. dinner- Chicken in Mushroom cream Sauce
Fav. book- The Wedding and The Purpose Driven Life ( I love alot of books)
Fav. Magazine- Any interior design mag.
Fav. Flower- Daisies and another kind- I just don't know the name of them.
Flowers or chocolate?- Flowers (Hand picked)
Fav. childhood toy- I don't remember a specific toy, but I loved playing outside with my brothers and WWF (Can you tell I grew up with two brothers?)
Childhood toy you always wanted and never got- Can't recall anything, but I have always wanted to go to Disneyland and have never been.
Ocean or Lake? Lake- deffinately. Ocean is pretty to look at and walk along, but Lakes are nicer for swimming!
Fav. camping location- Conconully, Washington (we use to go there every summer- it's a super small twon with the coolest Burger shoppe and general store. it was there I first went off a rope into a lake- a true country bumbkin)
Something you have always wanted to learn- To reholposter furniture and garden.
Favorite dessert- Ice Cream and Cheesecake!
Celebrity crush- John Corbett (Ian Miller from Big Fat Greek Wedding and Mathew McConaughey
Fav. concert- Sarah McLaughlin (the only concert I have ever been too)
Dream vacation- To do a world tour (mostly Europe, India, Thailand, and Japan)
Dream vehicle- Vintage VW Bug or Denali (pimped out)
Fav. tv show- Grey's Anantomy, ER and Oprah
Fav. style of shoe- Sandals
Fav. piece of jewelry- The gold cross I wore on our wedding day
Fav. piece of clothing that you own- My pjamas and my new bra that actually fits
Chess or checkers?- Chess because Dana slaughters me at checkers
Favorite holiday- My honeymoon.
Something you are most looking forward to this year-Camping with the Dalsins and going to Dominican (hopefully!)
