Monday, March 27, 2006
A little bit of a Sabbatical

This blog is to inform whomever reads my blog, that I am going to take a little bit of a sabbatical from the blogging world. I think I need to focus on myself. To completely honest, this blogging thing has become a little addiction that is causing a little stress in my life. I know that it is suppose to bring us woman closer together, but I feel like it is driving me further away from the things I want. How, you ask? Well, I am constantly censoring what I am saying as to portrait this person that I want people to think I am. I don't always say what is on my mind in fear that someone will be mad or hurt about it. And I am getting hurt in the process. I get hurt when certain people don't comment on my page, but comment all the time on others. I like hearing what is going on in everyones lives, but sometimes the opinions of people I love stings. I believe that this is my issue. I have struggled with my self confidence for a long time now and I thought I was doing so well, but an event in my life took me a few steps back. Like a weight problem or drinking addiction, sometimes you fall off the band wagon. I know this doesn't make sense and I am sorry of this blog offends you, but I need this for me. For the first time, I need to find my authentic self and start building real friendships in person. So don't be surprised if I call some of you up to go for a walk or to just hang out. It's my way of getting to know you better. So keep in touch- email me or call. Love to all of you and your family's and thank you for understanding.
"Don't be afraid to fly solo... there will always be an angel waiting in the wings."
Comments:
<< Home
I hope this break is exactly what you need! I hope you are feeling well and "yourself" soon. Take care Susie. :)
Good call, Susie. It seems like a lot of people have had to take a step back from the blogging realm to refocus and I hope it goes well for you. :)
See you when you get back...I'm curious what your new neighbor is like. He moves in mid month...
Don't forget to grab that sandbox!
Don't forget to grab that sandbox!
Blogging can get addicting and I find that I feel a little bad if I haven't posted in a while, but life gets in the way. Keep it at a comfortable pace for YOU and don't worry about what others think, then it would be impossible to write, cause not everyone thinks the same way. Everyone is at a different stage and place in their lives.
Whatever you need to do to focus on yourself is what you should do and you needn't apologise or be scared of offending people, if they are truly your friends then it won't affect them
Do you remember the beginning of my blog? What you wrote is exactly what I was talking about, the whole politically correct blogging thing can just get so crazy. Just be yourself and all will work out well.
Again, this is a good time for my fav quote: "When we create peace, harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives".
Again, this is a good time for my fav quote: "When we create peace, harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives".
Yeah, bloging can take over can't it. I'd love to see you in person over reading about your days in Blog world. Can be so impersonal. Take care. I hope you are fulfilled in focusing on what you need. ANd what God has for you.
best regards, nice info http://www.pee7.info st augustine florida plastic surgeon Professor print business cards Play free fantasy baseball Hci tramadol ultram tramadol
Post a Comment
<< Home

