Wednesday, March 15, 2006
More of Our Perfect Day



Our perfect Day started with me waking to laughter downstairs. It was my sleep in day, but I couldn't wait to start the day and see what all the fun was about. Dana and Kynan were downstairs playing "chase me"- a game that Kynan loves to play (the take turns chasing each other). Saturday was suppose to be a "me day", but I really wanted to spend the day with my two favorate boys. It started with a little debushing of the eye brows. Carleen gave me a gift certificate for Christmas so I decided to pamper myself for an hour during Kynan's nap. So after Kynan's nap, we headed out to the Ornamental Gardens. It was Dana's first time being back there since we were married. It was alittle emotional. I love to see that Dana still gets choked up at the thought of our wedding- it was a very beautiful day for us. Kynan was amazing- he walked all through the park with very little help. Everytime I tried to hold his hand he would rip it away and run ahead. After our nature walk, we decided to go swimming as a family. Kynan loves swimming with his daddy and I think Dana enjoys it more than Kynan. He gets to do canon balls and go down the slide head first. When we got home, Kynan went down for a nap and Dana and I enjoyed what Jen would refer to as a little "afternoon delight". When I woke up at was 6 PM, Dana had let me sleep and the girls came over at 7! It was aperfect end to a perfect day.
Comments:
<< Home
Where did you find it? Interesting read Clinical depression and imitrex Dreid impotence doctor hard drive toshiba notebook a75 s226
Post a Comment
<< Home

