Wednesday, March 15, 2006



This morning I had to run into Penticton, so I decided to swing by Audrey's and visit Kaili and the girls. It was a short hour because the girls and Kynan were tired, but they seemed to have fun. Rachael was a little drama queen. She didn't like Kynan touching her things, but Alex didn't seem to care. And they both deffinately love climbing on Kaili- belly and all! It was a nice way to spend the morning! Thanks for the vistit Alex, Rachael and Kaili!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Susie. Too bad I never get to see you guys 'cause I'm at work. Got to change that. Looks like fun. I can't believe how dramatically Rachel is sitting on the couch with her arms crossed. Too funny. Hope to see Kynan and you soon.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 60 mile breast cancer walk comparison of prepaid cellular phones bdsm rapes Hair laser removal special texas Quitting smoking want to delta ice machine stop smoking days ideas Dresses for young girls big busts Telea fax 20 Online secure casino Patent office token best digital camcorders Acacia life insurance co Two dicks in anal http://www.online-training-0.info/stop-smoking-hypnosis-pittsburgh.html Quit smoking logo Maternity maternity dresses Accutane action class Medical insurance companies stevens point wisconsin Cellphone plan comparison compare cellphone plans reverse
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Naked men w big penis Us robotics 56k fax int pnp drivers Trackback + cgi-binmtmt-tb.cgi + phentermine online Chase handbags Jensen jf25 stereo headphones The best rated central air conditioners Virtual craps links Fox racing girls sideline zip-up sweaters Best lingerie shop in uk
Post a Comment
<< Home
