Friday, March 17, 2006
Today's Super Stars!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHALANE, PHIL AND TOM!
Toay is my sister's and her boyfriend's and his twin brother's birthday! Try saying that 10 times fast.
Tom and Phil, I am so thankful that our paths continue to cross. I remember when you first entered high school and I was your assigned peer councilor. It took me awhile to be able to tell you two apart, but I eventually got it and now it is easy peasy (most of the time). I hope your birthdays are fun filled with lots of laughter and that drink you love so much...... green beer!
Growing up I always wanted a sister, begging my mom even when I was 13 to get pregnant. When I met and married Dana I not only got a sister, but I got two! Like sisters, we don't always get along and we have our disagreements, but I love this girl with all of my heart. I have been fortunate to watch her grow up from the time she was 12. Even back then she was firery, passionate girl that had great vision. She loves her family and is extremely devoted to them. She is also very driven towards her dreams. She is one of the only teenagers (which she is not anymore) that new exactly what she wanted in life and would not stop until she got it. I admire Shalane for many reasons, but the biggest reason is for accepting me into the family. I know it takes alot to share the people you love and accept a new person into the tight unite the McCallums are, but she has done that and I will be forever grateful for that. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of joy and laughter.
