Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Crying in the Car When It's Pouring Outside Isn't Good!

Last night, I found out that my Auntie Angie has ovarian cancer. She went in to get a cyst removed and then all of a sudden she has cancer. I hugged my mom, told her everything would be fine and then went home. I told Dana about it, not thinking much of it, and left it at that. It wasn't until I was driving up the Summerland hill earlier today, that I realised the gravity of the situation. She is a single mom of two. One is graduated and the other is in grade eleven- I think. Last May, I lost my Grandpa sudddenly. My Grandpa lived in the same town as my cousins and Aunt and was like a father figure to them. It was a devasting blow for them and my mom. I can't imagine how they are going to feel when they find out their mom has cancer. All of these things kept running through my mind, when the song "Jesus Take the Wheel" came on the radio. I was done for. Tears streaming down my face as the rain pours down my windsheild. I know that they caught it earlier and she has many different treatment options, but you never think of that. You always think of the worst case scenerio. I know that God has a plan, and we have to trust in that. I ask all of you to send out your prayers for my Aunt and her family. I know this may seem silly, but the last time I sent out a prayer request for Michelle's Grandma, she miraculously got better. I guess that gives me hope in the power of prayer. Thanks!

Comments:
Aw, Susie. Sorry to hear about that! I will remember them in my prayers.

I was babysitting the Bonds this a.m. so didn't get your message til noon. If I was there I could have given you a big tight hug.

:)
 
I'll pray for sure! With the same name, how could I forget?
:)
I'm praying for you too :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?