Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Easter Bunny Came!

Dana showing Kynan his massive bubble from his bubble blowing contest at Grandma and Grandpa's house for Easter dinner.
Me showing Kynan how to wear his ears that he got from Grandma.
Playing Bingo at Grandma's. Is that a B36 or 33???
Kynan found his belly button. He is fjorn in this picture- half boy, half cow!
Scavenger hunt at Carleen's in the AM. Outside we found bags and bags of Candy, weird!
Nice family photo after Kynan's first scavenger hunt. Do like his giant carrot? It's a baseball bat. I know I know I know- we are very stupid parents :)
Kynan found an egg to put in his bag of treasures!
Kynan caught on so quickly to the whole hunt thing! The Easter bunny even left a message on the fridge for him- how special.
Hope you all had a fun and magical Christmas! Remember the true meaning of Easter and celebrate the risen Lord! Also, this week is Earth week so if you see any garbage when you are out walking, pitch in and pick up. Today we are doing a town wide garbage pick up with the Middle School and we are planting native plants at the Bird Sanctuary! Have a good one!

Comments:
Magical "Christmas"? Hehehe!
Nice photos! It was a nice Easter!
 
That's what I was going to say Kaili. LOL!

Good pics Susie. Looks like a fun Easter. :)
 
Glad you had a great Easter! Dono's blog explains ours. Also glad our shell windchime is at a good home (Megan and Grandma made it). I told her and she's glad Kynan will have it now.
 
Looks like a great Easter - glad you guys had a good time :)
 
What a great day! And I would love to have lunch with you tomorrow! Do you want to meet me at the church at noon and we can walk down to the Beanery? Just let me know. :)
 
Susie that carrot bat is too funny. Kynan is so cute. I'm glad you had a great Easter!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?