Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

A Fresh Start!

The wounds of the last few weeks are on the mend. Garry delivered a great sermon on Sunday that really made me ponder life and how I approach it. We really do create our own happiness. I have been spending a lot of energy trying to fix a relationship that doesn't want to be fixed and I have decided to let go and let God. I thought I would be scared or anxious, but I actually feel pretty goo about it. Something about having your Savior on your side is so reassuring, isn't it? Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have turned a new page since my last blog. I won't be blogging as often, but I will be here.

I am heading off to Calgary tomorrow for work. I am presenting with a student on the organisation I work for. I am really looking forward to being back on stage again. SO I probably won't post until Sunday, when I get back. Peace and love to you all. Sometimes it takes a little sabbatical to get refocused on what's important. Thanks for understanding.

Comments:
it's about bloggin time!!!
 
and no i'm not dumb
 
Welcome back and I like the "refreshing" new look of your blog! Have a great time in Calgary.
 
Welcome back Susie! Enjoy your time in Calgary. I hope when you get back you can find some time to relax with your hubby and everyone else who values their relationships with you. :)
 
Glad your break was what you needed it to be. See you soon!
 
Good to have you back, and it's nice to hear you sounding so much happier. Have a safe journey.
 
Welcome to the rainy city! Hopefully the weather breaks here a bit so you can see some sunshine. Welcome back to bloggin, I hear ya on the break!
 
Hi Susie, I'm glad the break away was helpful and that you are back to blogging :)
 
I haven't checked in so long, because I thought you were still gone. Glad you're back - and see you at TT tomorrow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?