Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

The Never Ending Trail of Pooh


As we speak Kynan is hiding the phone on me. He thinks that I am not looking and he is putting it in the filing cabinet. Oh, there is that mischievious laugh. He thinks he has fooled me. Sucker!!! I just wanted to complain a little today or perhaps laugh about it with the group of moms out there. It seems lately as soon as I change Kynan's diaper he decides that it is the perfect time to pooh. The first time I change there is nothing but pee pee and then I get him all done up again and no more than 10 minutes later I can smell him across the room. I get so tired of the cycle sometimes, that I let him sit in it for about 20 min. and then I can't stand the smell I have to cave. Like Amanada would say, don't judge me. Does anyone else have the never ending trail of pooh haunting them, or is this just a Kynan torture method?

Comments:
I went through this, too. With both my girls. I found that they just liked to 'do it' when their bum was fresh. I don't know why but this is how I reasoned it. Either way, these kids are smarter than we are...cuz they have the final say!
 
ugh ... I could just leave it at that and you'd understand that I HEAR YA but I won't.

A few weeks ago I changed 5 poopy diapers in the matter of an hour. 5. Each containing one small nugget.
 
Nathan is like that too - I think I'm going to bill him for the extra diaper use :)
 
As soon as Megan poops in her diaper she takes it off and leaves a TRAIL OF POO! for real. I'm indeed tired of this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?