Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Pictures From Thrive!

This is Jess laying 525 ft above the streets of Calgary. It took alot of nerve on my part to take this picture and even more one Jessica to pose for it.
This is me doing my presentation and bribing the audience to like me with some Cadbury Eggs.
Jessica looks really dorky happy here because Wayne Gretski is in that clump of people behind her.
This cowboy helped us out at the airport. At our hotel, there were younger, more cute cowboys. Can you tell I have a thing for cowboys? Obviously on this one though.
This is me at the Airport in front of the Baggage claim. My sign says the name of the person who was suppose to be picking us up. They had a really cool display of the Calgary Zoo on top of the luggage claim. You can see my favorate part- the Gorilla.
It was fun chaperoning and presenting. The chaperoning was fun because I kinda got to be a kid again and the presenting was fun because it is my passion. Next weekend I head out to Osoyoos for the another conference. I am not presenting, but facilitating a workshop. It should be good. I am taking 2 youth with me.
I will soon have pics posted from Easter- stay tuned.

Comments:
Great pics! It's fun to let out the kids in us. :)
 
very cool
 
Looks like fun! Ain't it great when you love your work?
:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?