Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Sense of Accomplishment!


Here are some photo's from my first scrapbook. I finished it just 10 minutes ago and I must say- I am very proud of it. I did it for Dana and I's honeymoon where we went to Birch Bay, WA for a week and Puerto Vallarta for a week. I say it is my first, but it is not really. I put Dana and I's old highschool photo's into a scrapbook, but little or no creativity went into that. Then I put together a scrapbook for Kynan or all his relatives and first few days on earth, but that came with a step by step book. And then I just finished putting our wedding photo's into leather bound books, but I just put the pictures in to keep it very simple and elegant. SO this is the first scrapbook that is purely my creation. Here are some photos to share in my glory.


Here are some of my favorate pages.

Am I tooting my own horn or what!

I am hoping sometime in May... or June to have a scrapbooking party. I know someone in town who sells scrapbooking supplies and I thought it would be fun. Let me know what you girls think! And I hope you enjoyed my rendition of "Susie is an awesome scrapbooker"!

Comments:
Looks good Susie! I have SO much catching up to do ... finishing Abby's book, starting my & Jordan's album ... I better get cracking before baby #2 is in the picture.
 
Looks great!!!!
:)
 
They look wonderful. I've been meaning to do the same thing with a favorite page of mine, we all need to "toot out own horn" sometimes!
 
I have yet to do anything but baby and kids albums. Good for you, doing a honeymoon one!
 
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?