Monday, May 01, 2006

 

An Amazing Youth


Kyra is a grade 9 student who is a successful published author, who also travels delivering workshops on her works. She speaks to not only youth, but to corporate business people too. Our paths crossed today and I was amazed that such a young individual has already accomplished so much. And she seems so down to earth. It makes me look at my own life and when I find myself saying "I can't". I am almost ashamed because like one of Kyra's book title says, "Limitations are only illusions". Anyway, I wanted to share her website with you. It inspired me today to get off my romp and continue chasing my dreams. Maybe it will inspire you too.

Kyra's Website: www.onewordwisdom.com

Comments:
of course you can you can do anything you want too.I believe in you.
 
Way to go Kyra! So accomplished already.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?