Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Birthday Blitz!

Just a quick note to all, a giant thank you for all the birthday wishes and wonderful gifts I recieved. From the flowers, scrapbooking stuff, awesome cookbooks, welcome angel, and vaccum!!! I was deffinately spoiled. It was a pretty mellow day with some surprize visits. One visit from some of the highschool students I work with. They were super sweet and got me a cake. And Michelle from work made me a banner. For the wall. Then I went over to my mom and dad's for dinner expecting it to just be the five of us and then my brother and his girlfriend showed up. I haven't seen them in so long so it was so nice to see them. We had an awesome steak dinner courtesy of my Dad's amazing BBQ skills. Sorry to all of you who left a message. The *98 wasn't working until this morning, so I didn't hear them until today. But THANK-YOU! I feel really loved and spoiled. Have a super day!
Comments:
<< Home
That is great that you had such a good Birthday. Good for you on getting spoiled, and then to top it off with a bbq. Sounds perfect.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment
Happy Birthday!!!!
<< Home
