Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Blessing Way

Carleen hosted Kaili a surprize "Blessing Way" last night. There are many definitions as to what a blessing way is. Some may describe it as a gathering of women to encourage a safe passage into motherhood for the mom-to-be and others describe it as an excuse for the mom-to-be to eat. I think it is a little of both. It was really beautiful. Stars glittered from the tree, flowers adorned the table, the table was surrounded by a huge grass heart (courtesy of Shalane`s mowing skills). Glowing yellow flowers hovered on the table and all the food you could possibily eat. Kaili was not so surprized, but extremely surprized that her good friend Kyla came up from Vancouver for the evening with her 2mon old, Sophie (who is adorable I might add). I wish I had pictures, but I am sure Kaili or Sha will post some soon. It was nice to be included in something so special. Thank you Carleen for the great evening and all your hard work, and to She for assisting in the evening, and to Kaili for making me feel like family. I wish you nothing but a beautiful transition into motherhood.

Comments:
Sounds like a wonderful time! Kaili deserves all that lovin' and she's going to be a great momma!
 
Sounds great! Glad you were able to be a part of it!
 
I had such an awesome time! You guys spoiled Baby and I, we are so blessed. I was very shocked that Ky and Sohphie came up, it was a wonderful night, thank you for everything and for joining in.
 
That's a great story. Waiting for more. blood lisinopril medication pressure Defenders+land+rover Encino financial planning
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?