Monday, May 01, 2006
I Want A Ticket!!
I have been browsing the blogging world more today than usual. I haven't been bored persay, but intrigued. Started with "you know who" comments on our good friends blog. I was curious about this person, so I dove into their blog to try and understand more about who they are and where this pent up anger comes from. Then I sifted through my links and read all the wonderful posts, then I dived into their links and discovered there are more beautiful people out there. I love reading all of your blogs. They make me feel more connected with all of you. They also show what incredible beings you all are. From Jen's love of her family, Amanda's quirkie writing, Christy's passion, Steph's remenicing, Brad's ode to God fearing women, Jordan's adoration of Abby, Kaili's daily recap, Sha's sparatic updates, Sue's ranting, Mike's once in a blue moon post and Dana's pondering thoughts...... I love it all. I am so blessed to know each of you and get to know you better in person and through your blogs. You all make me want to be a better wife, mother, daughter, friend, person! Now if I could only get a ticket into this awesome group of friends! Maybe I will have to sway you all with cookies. I love to bribe people with food. I do it all the time at work. Talk to most of you on Wednesday Night. I am REALLY looking forward to it.
Comments:
<< Home
I'm uncertain as to your meaning in regard to this blog. Would you please clarify for me, thanks - Sue
Sue- I was just talking about how much I love to learn more about you and who you are thru your blog. The "Sue's ranting" was making reference to your blog name "Off On a Rant". Love Ya.
Oh, and it dawned on me that you may be referring to the "you know who". I was just referring to "Jesus Loves Me" comment on my friend Jen's blog. Let me know if there is something else I am missing ?!?!?
And your blog is awesome, too. It's too bad we moved when we did, it would have been awesome to be neighbors!!
That's GREAT that you're coming on Wednesday! And since when were you NOT part of this group of girls?
:)
:)
Susan, what I was referring to was, at the beginning of this blog you sound so happy but near the end you sounded sad. I'm hoping you're happy and that you realize what a beautiful being you are! I guess I'm wondering if you are ok?
WHat are you talking about!? You're already a part of this group of friends. Susie, I've been so encouraged by your kind and thoughtful words! Who wouldn't want you a part of their lives? Too bad all our lives are so insanely busy this time around. Ahh, summer shall bring BBQ's, beach and laughter.
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Wholesale 8 x 11 area rugs Affordable dental insurance san jose Trouble board game camping san diego Lexapro discount pharmacy cards 4 day on lexapro lexapro drinking on Erotic lesbian lactation stories Buy 1511 impotence popup blocker blonde lesbian getting fucked Lexus rx 330 mud flaps Loose lexapro weight loss Prescription venlafaxine http://www.lasik-surgery-9.info/High-pressure-glucoma-eye-laser-surgery.html http://www.lexapro-drug.info/Lexapro-stop-taking.html Information on celexa Krups pro aroma coffee maker Chinese celebrity upskirts http://www.bingo-supplies-5.info/Deltabingopickering.html
Post a Comment
<< Home

