Monday, May 29, 2006
The Secret Is Out!

Being as my sister in law Shalane posted about it already- I figure I have permission to brag about my nephew too! That's right! Kaili had a baby boy this morning at 7:02am. His name is Jaia Hendrix Knoll McCallum and he is a beautiful 6IBS 8oz. Kaili is doing well, so I am told. Rob missed the birth by a few moments, but united with his family immediately upon arrival. I can just imagine their excitement. Please say a little prayer of thanks for this joyous day and a safe journey home for the new family. Link to Sha's blog for more photos (see my links).
CONGRATULATIONS ROB AND KAILI!
Comments:
<< Home
Congratulations Auntie!! I'm so glad! I can't wait to meet you little nephew. He's pretty little isn't he? ^ and a half lbs. SOO cute and teeny!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. flat fee homes for sale in atlanta Forex online option trading calculator currency exchange11 Cisco vancouver Erotyka lolo ferrari licence plate frames Arizona aguila accutane attorney search family tax credit vintage cars and trucks 3595 downloadable nokia ringtone Argon laser treatment for tooth whitening Worcester scholarships massachusetts Jeep extended warranty used car extended warranty Venlafaxine adverse Laws related to cng vehicles in pakistan used car price in the us Dell home computer computer internet security
Post a Comment
<< Home

