Monday, May 29, 2006
Sickness Combo!
I can't beleive that it is 9AM and my babe is just starting to wake up. I guess pink eye and high fever can take alot out of a baby. Yesterday we spent the day on the couch just cuddling and drooling and wimpering. He was my lathargic baby. We both were. He woke up at 7:30- went back down at 8:00 until 11:30. I vegged on the couch. When he woke up we went to Pen to pic up pictures and few neccessities. When we got home Kynan went back down for a nap and so did I until about 6:20. When I woke up Kynan and Dana went down to pick up a movie to complete our day inside. When he walked in the door Kynan's eyes were all puffy, he had been crying and his nose was running and he was drooling like banchee. As soon as he saw me he started to cry. So we cuddled on the couch some more until we finally got him to sleep at about 10PM last night. Today- our eyes are not better, Kynan still has a fever and my stomach is a little better but not really. I am deffinately going to the doc to see if this really is pink eye or if he have a sickness combo? Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend and I DO have some really awesome news, but I don't think I should be the one to tell you so you will just have to wait a few more days. Don't you hate suspense?!??!? LOL!
Comments:
<< Home
best regards, nice info facial liposuction cartoon sex Ps2 game copy software Can you mix sdram with ddr ram small tits dunlop tires Long sleeve t-shirts with logos Catholic church and clomid email filter 156 24v alfa q romeo system uk v6 Rosacea mild soap free pop up blocker computer memory Free bollywood ringtones
Post a Comment
<< Home

