Thursday, June 22, 2006
Booger Monster is Back
So, I like to think that Dana and I are pretty cleanily people and that we try and keep our children clean. We have been killing ourselves on this diet (which hasn't been that bad- I have lost about 5 IBS.)! And pumping Kynan full of medications and naturalpathic remedies. Only to lead us back to where we started. That's right, he is sick again. Stuffy nose, congested chest, coughing and wheezing- the works. He even felt like a he had a fever when I put him to bed. Poor guy. I just want my Kynan back. Happy and laid back Kynan. Please say a little prayer for him that we sort out his health issues so he can be on the mend. My heart breaks when he is like this.
Comments:
<< Home
Poor dude! My boys went through a spell where it seemed like they were always sniffling...his immune system just needs to build up!
Hope he gets better quickly!
Hope he gets better quickly!
take care susie, i know u two are doing all you can and i can't imagine how frustrating and heartbreaking it must be to see your lil boy like this. keep being positive as you are hun:) and your life is exciting...don't try to tell me that it's not!!
Not fair! It sucks to see your baby not feeling well. Hope you can say goodbye to the kleenexes soon and move on to only sunscreen and bathing suits!
BTW-how's daycare going?
BTW-how's daycare going?
What sort of medication is he on? If its just allergies how come he's on meds? Is there more going on? Just a question. I'm just wanting more info on his well-being.
I hope he is feeling better soon.
I hope he is feeling better soon.
Having sick kids is so hard. Makes a woman feel so helpless. I hope he does get better soon. Might have to keep him away from other kids for a bit. Kids are so germy.
I hope he gets better soon Suzie, so you all can rest easy!
Post a Comment
I hope he gets better soon Suzie, so you all can rest easy!
<< Home

