Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

Happy Father's Day


To all the Daddy's out there, Happy Father's Day. To my own dad, I hope you have a wonderful day filled with happy moments. I appreciate everything you do for me and my son. You are not only a great dad, but a wonderful "Poppa"! To Mike, I am so incrediably blessed to have you as my father-in-law. You truly have been like a second father to me and I am so grateful for the wonderful grandpa you are to Kynan too! To Al, ever since you came into our lives you have been a blessing. Even though Dana and I are not your children, you always make us feel like your children. You are amazing to us and to Kynan. To a new daddy on the block, Rob, I Hope your day is filled with lots of hugs and giggles. It is such a blessing when a man becomes a dad and I know you will make one amazing role model and friend. And to the greatest dad in the world, my love-Dana! Everyday you amaze me as to what an incrediable human being you are. I wake up and truly feel lucky to have you as a partner in life and in raising our children. Kynan is lucky to have such an amazing role model to learn from and I have no fears knowing that you are the one teaching him the ways of the world. We are both incrediably blessed. I love you and I hope you have an incrediably special day.

Comments:
What a sweet tribute!
 
What a great picture...We have a few of Kayla in that bed, too. Daddy and son lookin' happy together:) Happy daddy's day, Dana!
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! free download of angara gupta sex video clip http://www.lexapro-prozac.info/Renault_senic_4x4.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?