Monday, June 05, 2006
I'm It, Now you are too!
1. What curse word do you use the most? Only when I am really mad, I say the "f" word. I know, it's so bad!!!
2. Do you own an iPod? No - Dana and I supposedly share; however, I have yet been able to use it.
3. Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most? I'm a Blogger...don't think MySpace is very good. Heard bad things.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Kynan is my alarm and he is usually up 7-7:30am
5. What colour is your room? beige, w/ choco brown accent wall, white curtains
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip Flops as much as possible
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take the pic...AND occasionally be in the pic. I love to pretend that I know what I am doing and see what different angles look good.
8. What's the last movie you watched? Wolf Creek- scary, but a not as much as I thought it would be.
9. Do any of your friends have children? Oh, yeah and with all of these poppin preggies I wish I had a belly of my own.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? I really don't think I have, except by Dana (and he really doesn't know what he is talking about ;)
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Never, I do take homeopathic anti-stress pills from time to time though which seem to help calm, but a good ol' mug of camomile tea always works.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? In the car, Country Mix CD. In the DVD, Wolf Creek
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Lately, 2% Reg. Milk
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? No, I guess I am not privledged enough.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Yes.
16. Who was the last person to call you? Jordan called our house, but not for me. The last person to call ME was my dad.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I know they do and I know it is not good things, but I know God knows where my heart is and I am okay with that.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Who didn't? Cabbage Patch Kids, Punky Brewster, Popples, My Little Pony, Carebears, Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
19. How many siblings do you have? 4, including my inlaws.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Depends who it is, same sex or opposite.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Alot, I use to work in a video store and all I did was watch movies when it was slow- over and over.
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Nope, I am a more Bohemian dresser (Actually I have no style :(
23. What is your favourite salad dressing? Honey Dill
24. Do you read for fun? I absolutely love reading, but don't always have the time.
25. Do you cry a lot? I get weepy and cry when I am stressed or angry
26. Who was the last person to text message you? Don't have text message
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop
28.Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Both, a nose ring and a butterfly tattoo
29. What is the weather like? Dark, cool and starry
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? I think it is sexy, I know I am weird
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? The Bible says it is, but we are born sinners.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? When we were on the coast at Mike and Sue's
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? probably could do one day or two days on 4 hours a night.
34. Are you in love or lust? Love and a little lust......
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Duh!
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Absolutely not.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 24
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I try to use proper grammer myself, but I am not a stickler!
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I have never been to any amusement park, except in Japan where I rode my first rollar coaster- scariest thing I have ever done. I thought it was going to fly right off the tracks as it was so old.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Again, depends who it is.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Not really, I try because it is good for you, but I can't seem to choke it down
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Tummy
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? My breast pump, don't judge me.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I'm a hugger, what can I say.
45 What is your favourite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? There's so many: Julia Roberts, Angelina Golie, Marylin Monroe, Barbra Striesand, John Wayne, Sandra Bullock.....
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? This weekend, talking to the coalition about how "all" youth are important.... Good butterflies, I love public speaking.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Sleep and time to myself- really just more hours in the day. Oh, and of course, money.
50. Favourite lyrics? I could only imagine by Michael W Smith, come to mind, but I love a lot of songs just don't know the names.
2. Do you own an iPod? No - Dana and I supposedly share; however, I have yet been able to use it.
3. Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most? I'm a Blogger...don't think MySpace is very good. Heard bad things.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Kynan is my alarm and he is usually up 7-7:30am
5. What colour is your room? beige, w/ choco brown accent wall, white curtains
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip Flops as much as possible
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take the pic...AND occasionally be in the pic. I love to pretend that I know what I am doing and see what different angles look good.
8. What's the last movie you watched? Wolf Creek- scary, but a not as much as I thought it would be.
9. Do any of your friends have children? Oh, yeah and with all of these poppin preggies I wish I had a belly of my own.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? I really don't think I have, except by Dana (and he really doesn't know what he is talking about ;)
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Never, I do take homeopathic anti-stress pills from time to time though which seem to help calm, but a good ol' mug of camomile tea always works.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? In the car, Country Mix CD. In the DVD, Wolf Creek
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Lately, 2% Reg. Milk
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? No, I guess I am not privledged enough.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Yes.
16. Who was the last person to call you? Jordan called our house, but not for me. The last person to call ME was my dad.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I know they do and I know it is not good things, but I know God knows where my heart is and I am okay with that.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Who didn't? Cabbage Patch Kids, Punky Brewster, Popples, My Little Pony, Carebears, Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
19. How many siblings do you have? 4, including my inlaws.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Depends who it is, same sex or opposite.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Alot, I use to work in a video store and all I did was watch movies when it was slow- over and over.
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Nope, I am a more Bohemian dresser (Actually I have no style :(
23. What is your favourite salad dressing? Honey Dill
24. Do you read for fun? I absolutely love reading, but don't always have the time.
25. Do you cry a lot? I get weepy and cry when I am stressed or angry
26. Who was the last person to text message you? Don't have text message
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop
28.Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Both, a nose ring and a butterfly tattoo
29. What is the weather like? Dark, cool and starry
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? I think it is sexy, I know I am weird
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? The Bible says it is, but we are born sinners.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? When we were on the coast at Mike and Sue's
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? probably could do one day or two days on 4 hours a night.
34. Are you in love or lust? Love and a little lust......
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Duh!
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Absolutely not.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 24
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I try to use proper grammer myself, but I am not a stickler!
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I have never been to any amusement park, except in Japan where I rode my first rollar coaster- scariest thing I have ever done. I thought it was going to fly right off the tracks as it was so old.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Again, depends who it is.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Not really, I try because it is good for you, but I can't seem to choke it down
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Tummy
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? My breast pump, don't judge me.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I'm a hugger, what can I say.
45 What is your favourite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? There's so many: Julia Roberts, Angelina Golie, Marylin Monroe, Barbra Striesand, John Wayne, Sandra Bullock.....
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? This weekend, talking to the coalition about how "all" youth are important.... Good butterflies, I love public speaking.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Sleep and time to myself- really just more hours in the day. Oh, and of course, money.
50. Favourite lyrics? I could only imagine by Michael W Smith, come to mind, but I love a lot of songs just don't know the names.
Comments:
<< Home
I never knew you went to Japan! Cool.
I feel you on the iPod. Jordan takes "my" iPod to work everyday.
Post a Comment
I feel you on the iPod. Jordan takes "my" iPod to work everyday.
<< Home
