Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

A Trip Down Memory Lane









Having all of these birthing mothers and soon to burst preggys around makes me think of my little sweet pea when he was first born. So small, so sweet and still had his quirky personality. Dana and I are convinced he will be like Jim Carrey- a born entertainer. He doesn't say much (or anything) YET, but we do have a language all our own. Even when he is crying through his fingers, peeking to see if I am looking- I still have this gut wrenching love for him. Now is about the time that Dana and I had originally planned on trying to have another, but because of our income we are not ready for a second child. I; however, am getting the ich. Not because "everyone else is doing it", but because I love being a mom. I loved being pregnant, I loved giving birth and I deffinately love the after math. Not to say that there are moments when you think "what did I get myself into?", but then he/she looks up at you with those adorning eyes. Could there be anything else in the world more worth while? I love you my sweet pea and to the man who brought this beautiful baby to me- keep delivering that milk (just kidding Dana love). I love you more than anything. You were my best friend first, my lover and my partner in life. There is no greater gift than the love we share.

Comments:
I know! With all these babies coming I know I'm going to want one so badly!
 
awww you're so loving! i can only imagine the amazing mum you are. i believe you are a born-mum. glad to hear all is well and i am so happy to see young pics of you lil prince!
 
Babies being born tend to make most Mom's think back to when they had their children. We can't help it!

With your first pic of Kynan, Jaia kinda looks similiar to him, maybe its all in the genes! Take a look on my blog and see if you think so too. I just added some new pictures today.

Anytime a baby is born is just the sweetest blessing going! :)
 
That 'what did i get myself into?' thought is so true. But being a mom is so wonderful, so unexplainable, so overwhelming...the answer is that we got ourselves into the best thing in this entire world. Most days, anyways:)
 
Such sweet pictures! Being a Mom is the best job in the world :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?