Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

Turning My Passion Into Action... Sorta!


Well, because Dana and I are always low on the famous multi colour canadian stuff, we are always brain storming ideas on how to make a little extra cash. We have many ideas on the go, but this one is just for me because I love doing it. If you don't know me, you may not know, that I am a wedding junky. Even to this day I love looking through wedding magazines and talking to brides to be about their plans. Combining my excellent orginisational skills with my love to scrapbook, I came up with "Everything But the Alter". Basically specializing in custom made wedding invitations, party favors and scrapbooks. Hey if it works, Dana and I may be able to go out on a date every now and then without using our VISA. ANd if it doesn't, all it cost was some paper and time. So take a look at my website ( everythingbutthealter.blogspt.com ) and let me know what you think.

Comments:
Wonderful idea Susie! What's your website address?
 
Opps me bad- forgot the website address: www.everythingbutthealter.blogspot.com
 
It looks great! Let me know how it takes off, as I am hoping to do something similar and would love to know the good the bad and the ugly of the process. And this may be knitpicky but there's a few spelling/grammar things on your business blog, you might want to have someone proof read it and edit it. I only mention it because you're trying to make money with this and I know you'd want it to be perfect! Good luck in your endeavour!
 
I'm so excited for you!!! You are very talented, and I hope it takes off!

If I ever know anyone who's getting married (most of ya'll are already there), I'll be sure to refer you!
 
Looks great Susie! As Amanda mentioned, there were a few spelling and grammatical errors. You have talent!
 
Very cool. You're so creative!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?