Saturday, June 17, 2006
Vidiot!
Last night when I got home from work, Dana looked at me and smiled. I asked what was going on and he replied with a mischievious "Nothin!" I sat on the couch to enjoy the movie I brought home and some chicken and pasta that Dana had prepared for me. Loved the chicken, but I just can't get use to the rice pasta (yuck)! I look over and he is still smiling!! He finally says he can't keep it a secret any longer and spills his delightful news: "I bought you a super nintendo with Super Mario". I know to some this is not exciting, but when Kynan was in the hospital there was a super nintendo with super mario in the playroom. I never got to play it because this little girl was monopolizing it. I know, I should let the sick kids be (I feel so bad). But I REALLY wanted to play it. It is the only nintendo game I really enjoy playing (that and donkey kong). So how sweet is that, my lovey found a vintage game system with a really old and now rare game all for $25! Can you guess what I will be doing tonight.
Comments:
<< Home
Super Nintendo is the best! Don't laugh - but I had one in my apartment when I lived by myslef. I had Mario, Donkey Kong and the BEST game Bust a move. :)
Have fun gaming Susie!
Post a Comment
Have fun gaming Susie!
<< Home

