Monday, July 17, 2006
Family Reunion, Symposium & Camping
Comments:
<< Home
Is this the way of Summerland?? Don't think this is what I want to see!! Way to much padding on the butooski!
If my ass was that fat I definitely would not be dropping my jeans to show it off. I think I would be wearing a large hat and oversized sunglasses and making a very long call to weight watchers.
Take some pride in how you look and don't be an embarassment to yourself and your family.
Take some pride in how you look and don't be an embarassment to yourself and your family.
I think you Shelley are more of an embaressment to yourself and family than my aunt. I am proud of her of being proud of her body and not listening to the "stereotype" that people like you project. And what is "fat" abyway. Marilynn Manroe, who was a sex goddess of her time, was a size 16 by our standards today. So maybe you should look in the mirror and decide what image you want to project to others about yourself, because you certainly aren't doing a beautiful job with your words.
Susie, I read your blog, came from Jens. You should disable the anonymous comments. What you post on your blog is totally up to you. Good for you, but I do have to ask, your bum or someone elses? Good for you though for keeping your calm and not letting this person get to you on your blog! Your a strong woman!!!
Lindsay,
It's not my bum, no. I am not that brave. When we went to my family reunion we left our camera on the table and Dana's aunt or second cousin or something, went and got her husband to take a picture of her butt. I guess to teach us leason or something. I thought it was funny so that's why I posted it. Thank you for the compliment too. Any friend of Jen's is a friend of mine. Have a good one!
It's not my bum, no. I am not that brave. When we went to my family reunion we left our camera on the table and Dana's aunt or second cousin or something, went and got her husband to take a picture of her butt. I guess to teach us leason or something. I thought it was funny so that's why I posted it. Thank you for the compliment too. Any friend of Jen's is a friend of mine. Have a good one!
It looks like you guys had fun. Sorry that someone has left you all these annoying comments. Stay tough!
Post a Comment
<< Home











