Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Fuming

Why do people insist on leaving annoymous comments. If you don't have the balls to back up what you say- don't say it. You wouldn't walk up to someone in person and say "jenny craig wants to talk to you", would you? No, you wouldn't. Because it is just plain rude. Manners don't change on the internet. If anything, we need to be more cautious in how we type things because typing doesn't convey emotions and can be misrepresented. I am venting a little, but I get so sick of the nasty little annonymous comments on blogs. They are completely unneccessary and just shows what calibure of person you are. Mr or Mrs Annonymous seems to know us too, making references to little things in our lives. That makes it even worse! So the next time you have nothing nice to write, Annonymous Typer, don't write anything at all.

Comments:
Oh, Susie :(

You can change the settings in Blogger so that you can delete all of those comments.

Hugs.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Susie you are one of the greatest people I know. I am very lucky to know you. All you were doing is having some fun and that is great. I am on your side 150% and keep on being yourself. Your friend forever.
 
Duck and roll Susie. This is the type of shit that blogging can bring. Always think about the parts of your life that you want open to scrutiny by others. People are mean, mean people suck, etc etc etc...... While I know that you blog to keep everyone updated akso know that there are other random blog surfers just looking for anything to criticize so they feel better
 
Who the heck is Shelley?
 
Hey Susan,

I know what you mean. Some silly bugger left 6 anonymous comments on my last blog. They're rather useless drivel. I summed it up as whomever wrote it doesn't have anything productive to say. Plus, I thought they may have a mental disorder.

What can you do? Like the previous commenters, just keep doing your own thing.
 
Hey Sus...I haven't met you in person yet, but I feel like I know you a bit through both Steve and your website. I just wanted to commend you....it takes balls to post a picture like you did and I think it's great that you have enough confidence to do that. I look forward to dinner on Friday :) ~Chels
 
I am just now getting a chance to see some of this. Really, Susie, it is so sad that there are people in this world who have no problem being just plain mean and nasty. There's no point to it except to hurt someone else. Whoever anonymous is, I hope that they can see that. I'm so sorry, and I wish people could remember the'golden rule' which I am teaching to my 5 year old. Treat others how you want to be treated!
As far as the pics go, I think they're awesome. Great memories...especially the bum one...I have many of those pics from the 'leave on the table' wedding cameras from our wedding. I will be using those one day to my advantage:)
Hope you have a great day!
 
Hey Susie,
Sorry I didn't get back to you the other night -- Sunday or Monday will work for me, so go ahead and invite whoever you want, and I'll get in touch with you when we're back in town on Monday. I'll be at work Monday evening, but you can email me at tksb@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon!
 
Some peole use the anonymity of blogger to say rude things just to be cruel and spiteful and remain in the shadows. Don't take it personally Suzy. You are a beautiful person. That person isn't even worth a second of one of your precious thoughts. We know you and love you.
 
ps. I agree with Christy -- and anonymous should get a life.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?