Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Happy Birthday Dana!
Today is the day that amazing man was born. First of all, I need to thank his creators- Mike and Carleen. You not only brought him into this world, but you raised him into the man he is. Dana is the kindest, most generous, thoughtful man I know. He truly is the essence of what a man should be like. When I first met him I was overwelmed by our chemistry, and would not take "no" for an answer. I'm glad I didn't, because my life has been enriched by this man I call my husband. Over the last year, we have been faced with many new challenges, hard decisions, and awesome memories. It seems like every year there are big changes in our lives- from graduating high school, moving to Kelowna- to getting engaged and moving in together- to getting married, buying a house and getting pregnant- to renovating our house, moving to SUmmerland and changing professions. All of that has happened in the last three years of Dana and I's life. Very eventful, very blessed. This past year, I have watched Dana as he has grown a little more mature. Not that he was immature, but that he is growing wiser in his years. Being a better husband, a better father, a better man. I love you so much Dana! You are my soul mate, my friend! For infinity!Happy 25th Birthday, Dana-Bear!

Comments:
<< Home
Happiest of birthdays, Dana. For the rest of my life I will remember your birthday because three years ago, you graciously shared your day with Shane and I when we got married. Hope you have a great day, have some cake for us!!! Love your sis-in-law, Margaret
Post a Comment
<< Home
