Monday, July 31, 2006
A Night with the Boys
Yesterday, the boys from Kelowna surprised Dana with a little Summerland kidnapping. They picked him up at 12:00, gave him a insulated mug with 4 beer in it, an inflatable "doll", and headed to Penticton to float down the chanel on one of the coldest days of the summer. They only made it half way down before they started to freeze. The got out and we all met up at Shaunessy's Cove for a delicious meal, partly served by Shalane. Shalane was actually a life saver, as Kynan was extremely desperate to get outside and was very cranky. So while Dana and I enjoyed our meal, Shalane was nice enough to take him out on the dock and taught him his new favorate trick- fishy. Fishy is when he puts his hands togther and wiggles them to simulate a fish in water. On a good day he will actually do the fish lips too. After dinner the boys went to westbank to see Miami Vice, which according to Dana is fricken amazing. I stayed at home with Kman and watched two movies that Dana refuses to watch with me, North Country and Pride and Preudice. North Country was actually really good, but I hate movies that actually show sex crimes being committed- it scares me. So then I plugged in P & P and got ready for a gushy romantic. I don't know what it is with the Mr. Darcy character, but he melts my heart everytime. I like the original one better, but the new one wasn't bad. I went to bed missing Dana as he was still out with the boys. It was nice having them all down and hopfully next time I will be able to cook a nice steak dinner and they will have time to play a game of poker. Thanks boys.
Comments:
<< Home
It was just the grossest day for it hey? That's part of the reason Jordan didn't end up going. Cold, windy and grey. Oh yeah ... and because we had a crap load of work to do.
;)
;)
Isn't it great to have friends like that? Donovan wants to see Miami Vice this week, too. I'lltell him Dana loved it and maybe that'll be the push he needs to go!
Post a Comment
<< Home
