Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Mommy's Pregnant!

If you haven't already guessed, Dana and I are expecting our second child. It won't be long until I look like the above picture. There must be something in the water because Dana and I weren't even trying for very long. I must be very fertile or Dana must have good swimmers. With Kynan, I knew I was pregnant because I was immediately sick, but with this pregnancy I feel great.... so far. A little dizzy if I forget to eat and I am getting tired in the afternoons. Other than that I feel great and we are excited to be having a spring baby, in May to be more precise.
After Kaili sharing her knews about Jaia on the top of the Empire Stte Building, I couldn't just tell Dana the good knews; however, that was a pretty hard act to follow (lol-kidding Kaili). So I picked Dana up from work with a picnic packed, and Kynan rearing to go. We went to Powell Beach and had a lovely dinner, and I did everything I could from not blurting it out. Kynan and I went to play in the sand by the shore, and Dana stayed on the blanket watching us. A few moments later I called Dana over to see what Kynan and I had written in the sand. A smile slowly spread across his face as he read, "Mommy's Pregnant". It was such a precious moment.
When I found out I was pregnant with Kynan, I was very excited, but nervous at the same time. Dana and I had just bought a house and were wanting to renovate it and how were we going to afford that with a baby. But everything worked more than ok, and we were extremely blessed. Now, I am very excited, but still nervous. But more so happy.
Now, I have been told that people get pregnant in 3's. There was Christy, Angella, and Tianna all due around the same time. So now, who is next I wonder.......Jen?!?!? I am just teasing.

Comments:
Wow Susie, not the kind of news I would expect to find out on the internet but congrats nonetheless. Shane and I are thrilled for you, all the best for your growing little family. PS-May 9 is a good birthday.....:) Love Margaret
 
hey congrat's on the news i'll call you tonite
your brother
 
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and so so shocked!!

Maybe I'll be next ... who knows.

Here's to a happy and healty nine months.
 
Congratulations!!!!!!

You sneaky kids - telling us it would be awhile before you tried again :)
 
Congratulations! It must be a combo of you, Dana, and possibly where you live (I was due 2 days ago). Such exciting and wonderful news:)
 
Congrats to both you and dana!
Im sure Kynan is gonna love being a big brother.
 
Congrats again!! I bet you both were super fertile cause of the new diet. Sweet!
 
yaaaaay!!! that's so exciting:) i'm so happy for you! seems like kynan will be a great big brother! congrats to you both (good job on the swimmers Dana!)
 
Congratulations Susie!
I ran across your blog site and check it out everyonce in awhile. I just saw your new post and read your wounderfull news. I wish you all the best thru out your pregnancy.
 
A big congrats to you and yours, Susie! I know you've been pining for Baby #2 so I'm happy you got your wish! :)
 
Congratulations, hope the next few months are problem free.
 
That's so awesome. I am happy for you.
 
Congratulations, thats wonderful news! :)
 
Susie and Dana,

Congratulations! That is so very exciting! Hope your pregnancy goes well -- and Kynan will be a super big brother!
 
Congrats. Oh so exciting!
 
Oh Susie, that's just wonderful news! Truly amazing! Your news has brought a smile to my face today. i hope the sickness stays away!
Congratulations you three.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?