Friday, August 04, 2006
Surprise!
Well, now that there is no chance that Dana will be able to see this post before we leave, I will tell you all what I have been dying to speak about for the last three months!!! I am surprising Dana with a trip down to Vancouver to see all of his old friends from when he lived there. We will be going out for lunch and then going to see the play "Phantom of the Opera"!!!! That felt so good to say.... err....write!!! I am soooooo excited. The best part is that Dana has no clue. Everyone has done such an elaborate job of helping to hide my secret from him. He thinks his dad is coming up this weekend and that they are going to go golfing and tubing, ect... BUT we are going down there, and then meeting Mike, Suzanne and Jared back in Summerland on the Sunday. I am so excited- I just want to burst. Two more hours until I am off work and 3 more hours until I tell him the good news. All except "Phantom of the Opera". He won't find out about that until tomorrow just before we are going to go.
Comments:
<< Home
So exciting Susie! Have a great time. BTW, if you read this in time- I'm picking Jordan up from work today so you won't have to drive him home.
Have a great weekend!
Have a great weekend!
No fair that's what I wanted to do for our anniversary this month. Hope you guys have a fantastic time!
Ok, so did you really go on Saturday night? We went Sat night at 8pm. Were we really at the same one? Wierd. It was awesome, wasn't it? Great surprise, Susie!!
Where did you find it? Interesting read Online pharmacy pain relief norco 102f325 cheap laptop http://www.shirt-1.info Sell old laptops Drive hard lacie Health insurance program in contact lens Starwar toolbar popup blocker weather search Ice and lexapro Homemade sex amateurs Calendar horse racing uk meridia
Post a Comment
<< Home

