Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

We are in good hands

I just wanted to thank you all for commenting on my last post. It's nice to hear all those kind words of support. Sometimes venting or publically admitting something gives you a freeing sense. The reason why I posted that entry, was more for personal theropy than to attack any one person. I do love my parents very much and understand that we have both contributed to the situation we are in. As for my sister-in-laws, on both sides of the family, I will always love them unconditionally. After all, we are family.

Just an update on my life in other avenues, I think I spoke too soon about feeling great this pregnancy. The last few days I have felt a constant nausea that just will not go away. It started at the fall fair and has progressed sense then. I do; however, feel great when I lay down and am about to go to sleep. I have a Naniamo Bar addiction, but because of our diet have not enjoyed them for quite some time. Okay, that is not entirely true. I did sneak some about two weeks ago. Today I had an ancoring for them, so I caved and eat three in one sitting. Afterwards, I felt even more nausous. Was it worth it, you may ask? Every bite! This morning Dana left for work at about 6:45AM. He came into kiss me good-bye. He thought I was sleeping, but I was pretending. He kissed me on the forhead and then gave my belly a kiss. Does this man melt your heart or what? Work has been a little stressful today. Mostly, all I have to do is plan activities and play with the youth, but today was hell trying to find out insurance liability and bus rental information. I ended up needing more volunteers for this one event, as we had an unexpected burst of registrations. Guess who saved batootie again? Dana! Again, I love this man. However, I am sure he is not complaining as the activity he is chaperoning is laser tag and he actually gets to play. Other than that, that is about it. Oh yeah, except for the best news yet! My grandpa has been cleared of any suspicions of cancer! He is told he will not need radiation or chemo. Praise the Lord. I guess the big man upstairs really does listen, even when we think He is not.

Lot's of love to you all and I hope you enjoy this beautiful afternoon.

"When you are worried about someone you care for, cast your thoughts to their angel. Love them from a distance, then move on knowing that they are in good hands."

Comments:
Sorry the nausea has hit! Hope it's smooth sailing from here on out!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?