Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Eyeball!!!
This is a word that I have been hearing constantly for the last few weeks. When I wake up, when I go down stairs, when I make breakfast, when I pick K man up from daycare, when we are in the bath, and finally again when I put him to bed. He says it quietly, he uses it as a question, he screams it.... ahh, the things that children find fasinating. He also now believes that his belly is called a baby. I am trying to teach him that mommy has a baby growing in her belly. I lift up my shirt, and say: "Kynan, where is the baby?". He then lifts up HIS shirt and says baby, with his finger on his belly. Not quite, but you can't help but love him. Another added skill that Kynan has developed is playing the harmonica. That's right! And he is actually really good. He plays a little diddy, stops and then waits for your applause. I love this little boy. Sometimes it is hard to imagine that I could love another just as much, but we all know that we somehow do.
*Stay tuned for pictures of Kynan in a pumpkin patch*
*Stay tuned for pictures of Kynan in a pumpkin patch*
Comments:
<< Home
Love doesn't not divide, it's multiplies. :)
I've been meaning to tell you, Abby and I were at this indoor playcenter last week. There was a little blond boy about her size there who was picking on her. She looked at him and said "Stop it Kynan!"
I've been meaning to tell you, Abby and I were at this indoor playcenter last week. There was a little blond boy about her size there who was picking on her. She looked at him and said "Stop it Kynan!"
HAAHAHHA!! Hunter got a harmonica for his 1st bday and looooooves it, too. So funny how they are little musicians, eh?!!
Post a Comment
<< Home

