Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 
Kynan's first trip to a pumpkin patch and he absolutely loved it. The pumpkins were lined up like a labrinth and he ran up and down the aisles with such joy. He is a little mini hercules as he would pick some of the largest pumpkins, pick them up and try and walk with them. It was so beautiful, all the colours, and watching Kynan laugh and play. A perfect day.

Me looking forward to my soon to be pumpkin belly.
Kynan carried this squash around for like 10 minutes.
Dana-bear cuddling on his baby, sporting his new hair due. First time with a shaved head since we started dating back in 2000.


Comments:
Nice pics! Glad you all had a wonderful time at Bears. I love it there in the fall, the colours are so beautiful.
 
Oh Susie! I didn't realize how much I missed you guys until I saw these pictures! Maybe you could bump up your spring visit to NOW!

Kynan has gotten even more adorable, you look great! and I really like Dana's haircut. :)
 
We have gone there every year for fall pictures. We'll miss it this year, but I'm glad somebody enjoyed Bears for us. Your pictures are awesome. You've got quite the handsome boy!
 
Great pictures!! Looks like a great day :)
 
Where did you guys go? Keremeos? We want to go.
 
Cute pics.!!
 
Kaili: Pictures were taken at the fruit stand Bears as you drive into Keremeos. It is so beautiful.
 
very nice pictures, looks like a fun pumpkin filled trip.
Kynan is such a cutie!
 
Awww great picts susie! I love halloween. When i was pregnant with Riley i painted my stomach as a pumpkin..hehe. I love dressing up and carving pimpkins with the kids. Keyan looks like he had a blast. They are soo cute at that age
 
Susie, I LOVE the pumpkin pictures with your family. Beautiful.
 
i say ditto to all the other posts! you guys are such an adorable lil family. great great pics!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?