Friday, October 06, 2006
On the Verge of Tears
For the last several days I have been on the verge of tears and weeped several times for a number of different reasons. Mainly, my Grandma, whom as most of you know has been in the hospital with a very serious head injury. I have wanted to do nothing else, but go and see her and pray for her, but have stayed away at the recommendations from Carleen and her doctor's. Finally, we were given the okay to go see her as she is doing much better, but I am here stuck working tonight. I wish I could be there with her. I started some spirtual counselling sessions today. It is a new experience for me and for the counsellor, but we will see how it goes. Sometimes, religion confuses my faith and I don't know if I am doing the right thing or the wrong thing, but today it was revealed that God knows what is on my heart and as long as we show love- there is no wrong in that. Sometimes it is hard though and that is when we have to have faith that God will see us through. Thank you all for your prayers, I firmly believe that is why Grandma has turned around for the better. She still needs your prayers, though. I was visiting a friends blog, and this is one of her links. I weeped when I watched it, and thought maybe there was some of you that need to hear this today. I am sending all my love out to all of you and wish you a day full of blessings.
Comments:
<< Home
I watched the movie and am so glad I did. Thanks so much. It was beautiful.
I hope your grandma feels better soon. I will be praying for her. Take care.
I hope your grandma feels better soon. I will be praying for her. Take care.
Talked to Kaili today and it sounds like your grandma is improving. Did you hear about the girls' night this Friday at Steph's at 6:30. Bring food. :) Hope you can come!
Post a Comment
<< Home

