Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Weekend Plans

As I sit here wanting to tell you about my weekend plans, I feel like it is a pretty lame post compaired to some. I just visited a blog written by a man on death row. It is amazing how we take for granted the little treasures in our lives. The fact is, when we post about our children, our husband, our lives, or even to post at all- is a freedom that some are not given. This blog is written by a man on death row; however, he is not allowed internet access so he mails his sister his entries and his sister posts for him. To some, this may be werid and a little un-nerving, but I love all people and hearing their stories, their struggle, their heartache, their triumphs. This man has such hope and he is on death row!!!! That blows my mind, especially when not even 3 days ago I was thinking I was having the worst day and crying over some little detail (most likely because I am a hormonal mess). When I read stories like these, I feel sorrow, but I also feel inspired and look at my own life with a new sense of awakening. Saying this, I do not want to belittle our own struggles. As trival as they may seem to some. The point is that we all have a story to tell and hope by sharing it, we will be remembered.

So on to my lame post, which now seems so much sweeter thanks to a man on death row. Well, tonight of course I will be plunked on the coach, with some sour candies, watching my all time favorate show, Grey's Anatomy. I usually follow that series up with CSI: Las Vegas and ER. Tomorrow night I am working at SADI 5PM- 1AM! That's right, I am hosting a Scary-A-Movie-A-Thon, where I will be forced to watch movies and eat treats- and get paid for it. I love my job. On Saturday, I will be driving out to Keremeos for a 1 year olds birthday party, my little 2nd cousin Neveah turns 1. Then Dana and I are off to a Halloween Party in Kelowna. I have decided to dress up as Miss Congeniality who didn't win the title because she got knocked up. Some may disagree, but Dana gets my sick sense of humor so we will laugh together. On Sunday, I don't have many plans, except church and possibly some pumpkin carving with Dana and Kynan. Unfortunately, we will miss the MOnday Carving Extravaganze (sorry Sha & Kaili), as Dana cannot miss anymore school (Dana's word not mine). And that about sums it up. I am excited. But now, I am at work and have been told by my boss to go shopping for SADI for the rest of the afternoon. I know, my job is tough, but someone has to do it (LOL).

Comments:
Sounds like a great weekend! I LOVE sour candies :)
 
What scary movies did you watch? I think my fave halloween movie (it's not scary) is: It's the great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?