Friday, November 17, 2006
Christmas Comes Early

Dana, Kynan and I will be flying over to the tropical location of Playa del Carmen in less than two weeks. I am very excited, a little nervous about the flight with Kynan, but over all so excited to share in this adventure with my two favorate boys. We usually opt. not to bring Kynan on trips like these, and we regret it SO this time he will be with us on those sunny shores above. It will be so much fun!
However, after reading Jen's blog about Christmas (I know this sounds ridiculous as we are going on a trip of a life time) it makes me sad that I will miss out on about 10 days of holiday cheer. I lOVE Christmas time and if I could have my way- our tree would be up at the end of Novemeber and we would be watching Christmas movies almost every night and baking cookies every other night. I am stupid to be sad when we are so blessed to be able to take this trip. I guess I will just have to bring some Christmas music on the iPod.
Some other exciting news is that I am starting to feel little McBaby kicking- occasionally, but it is still very soft. I am so excited and even though this pregnancy is going by so much quicker and I am a little pre-occupied with Kynan and work- I am still just as much excited about our 2nd child then I was about Kynan. I am only just over 5 months away from meeting our little angel.
Comments:
<< Home
I forgot you guys were going on that trip! It's going to be a great time and worth missing 10 days of Christmas cheer. :)
No kidding. YOu guys will have a blast and there'll still be lots of celebrating to be had here when you're back. That will be a nice vacation. On your next be trip you'll have to chase 2 little ones around.
You should bring a picture of me and set it in the sand so I can be on your vacation too!!! No, seriously...have an awesome time, Christmas Cheer's here for the whole season!!
Have fun!!
We'll be right behind you in the sun after Christmas, so I can relate to your excitement!!!
Post a Comment
We'll be right behind you in the sun after Christmas, so I can relate to your excitement!!!
<< Home

