Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

Update from Mexico

Just thought I would send a little update from the tropical vacation Dana and I have been dreaming of. NOT! I think we had one afternoon of sunny weather where it was warm enough to go swimming in the beach or pool. Other than that, it has been overcast and rainy. Which would be fine. There is lots of other wonderful things to experience here, however, Dana and I are learning the true meaning of parental sacrafice. One $3000 Vacation + Constant Rainy weather + A very sick child = Priceless. Not that we don´t love having Kynan here, and glad that we are able to care for him while he is sick, but it does suck as we haven´t been able to do anything. Really. Today we went into Play del Carmen, thinking even if it is overcast we will have a great day cruising the market while Kynan sleeps in the stroller. Not 30 min. after arriving, it started to down pour rain. We all got soaked and ducked for cover in this closed in Spa. Lucky for me, Dana caved and I got to get a message while we waited for the downpour to stop, however, I could hear Kynan screaming all the way up the stairs. It was a beautiful spa, with wonderful staff, and an amazing massage, but I couldn´t help but feel bad for poor Dana who was stuck with Kynan. Dana says we will look back on all of this and laugh, but I am doing everything I can to stop the tears. I don´t want to sound ungratful, but I never thought I would be counting down the days until I leave Mexico. Sacrafice. Tears. Disappointment. And hope for a wonderful Christmas filled with family and laughter.

Sha and Phil, we hope you have a fantastic trip to Africa. We wish you happy memories and Good weather.

To everyone else, trust me, we are thinking of you and cannot wait to see you all again.

Comments:
Oh no! I felt like crying reading that. I hope your last few days are warm, balmy and perfect.
 
Susie, that's terrible news. James just booked us a one week holiday to Mexico over the holiday and I couldn't wait for you to get back to give me the scoop on your holiday. Well, it's not over yet, so hopefully, the weather improves and Kynan feels much better.
 
What a bummer. I hope that little man feels better quick!!
 
I too hope your last few days are super hot and your lil man feels better soon.
Keep looking forward to Christmas with the family:)
 
Have you had Kynan's ears checked re. the flying? Just a thought there would be an on site Doctor.
Love Carleen*
 
So sorry to hear this! I hope the last few days are wonderful!
 
Aw geez. That's too bad!
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
Hey Susie, Dana, and Kynan,

Sorry to hear that your trip isn't going as planned. We are hoping for an improvement over your last couple of days.

Hugs from Trisha and Greg
 
I think trish got stuck on send, hope it adds a little chuckle to your otherwise dismal trip. Hope all improves with Kynan. Nothing makes a parent feel more helpless than a sick child. Hope the last few days of your trip improve and you can use suntan lotion.
 
uhh, lol, sorry bout that! My computer was acting weird, it kept saying sign in first, so I would and then I clicked log-in and publish and it kept cycling me back to log-in again, I even refreshed the page a couple of times to double check it didn't post more than once...lol... I hope you really get the vibe of how bad I feel for you all... hugs
 
Yikes! I hope Kynan (and things) get better before you come home!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?