Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Blast From the Past!

Welcome to our home in Kelowna. This was mid way through our reno's. The outside was completely torn apart and the inside looked much the same. Kynan was about 6 months old while we were doing this. I was so excited when we started, but by the end of the 3 month process I had enough. Now I am getting the renovation bug again except this time I long to build a home of our own. It won't happen anytime soon, but here is to dreams and the possibility of them coming true.
Dana and I tore the deck off the side of our house with our little Optra. Stupid? Or Driven?

Dana and the boys working hard rebuilding a beautiful patio, all for just a case of beer.


Nearing the end.....





Comments:
Wow! That looked like a lot of work. Great final product though.
 
A case of beer will get a lot of work done!

Looks great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?