Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Blogger Love!
I just wanted to thank everyone who commented on my last post. Such love from you bloggers. Ultimately, I think that's all I needed- was a little love. Dana has been working graveyard shifts, so I have been left alone in the evenings and after a hard day like that one- that's the worst. But yesterday was a much better day. I had a productive day at work, a delicious dinner with my mom & dad, and then a nice relaxing evening of scrapbooking with my mama. Today, I got some even greater news. I have been really sore, really tired, dizzy, ect during the last few weeks and today my doctor said he would write a note for me if I wanted to leave work early. It makes me happy because now I have the option. I probably won't leave tomorrow, but it open doors for us. Anyway, thanks for all the positivity yesterday- especially to you bloggers I don't even know. You all rock.
Comments:
<< Home
Glad to hear your feeling better. Some days can just be like that. Once you travel thru a rocky road and over a hill there's usually something wonderful and beautiful on the other side!
Post a Comment
<< Home
