Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

Memory Lane , New Hair & New Belly!

Just for Maddy and Jalana, can you believe he was that small once. And how much you two have grown too. We miss and love you.
Carleen, this is one of many pictures I found of Al and Kynan. It bothered me after we talked bacause I knew I had more than what was in the scrapbook. Looks like I will be adding a few more pages.

Can you believe that Mr. K was that small. We could almost hold in home with one hand.





Right after his trip down the birth canal. Only a few more months until his brother or sister will be doing the same trip. Seems like just yesterday. I think I am tearing up.....


Where did this belly come from? I am almost 6 months pregnant. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. With Kynan's big boy room done, we are moving one to the nursery. I am very excited to start putting things together. I went through some of Kynan's newborn outfits yesterday, and couldn't believe that he was once that small. And how much yellow that kid wore. I guess because we didn't know if he was going to be a boy or a girl. Yesterday, I also got some great news from Heather our daycare provider. She is shutting down her daycare in June, and I asked if we could buy her double stroller and she said YES! Yipee!

My new hair cut and colour. It's the first haircut in a long time that I actually like.
Dana just found out that he will be going to Tulameen tomorrow for an overnight job with his work. It should be very good as they will most likely be working 15 hour days. Great for the ol' paycheque. I will be at home loving on Mr. K and McBaby. Carleen and Al are lapping up the sun in Mexico and having a grand ol' time. Carleen said she has a little bit of a cold, which I am sure Kynan gave her, but overall they are great and having good weather. My mom and dad are down south too, visiting just south of Reno. I am not sure how they are doing just because they haven't called home yet, but I am sure they are having a blast. Not much in other news. Enjoy the pics.








Comments:
I love your new hair do. You look fab! Love the belly too. :)

Isn't it crazy how much these kids have grown! I was going through maternity clothes to lend to my aunt who is expecting and couldn't believe that I found out I was pregnant almost three years ago!
 
Great pics, its so amazing that we were all that small at one time - craziness. What does Kynan think of having a new brother or sister?

That's a beautiful picture of you with your new do - you're glowing!
 
I love your new hair cut and colour! Looks great!
 
Your new hair cut and colour is fab! You are such a hottie. When that husband of your's is back, he better be taking u out to show u off:)
 
Love the new look, Susie! Before you know it you'll be holding your new tiny bundle! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?