Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

Late Night MCQueen

Here I am posting, at 3:30Am, while watching CARS with my little bat boy. Why Bat Boy??? Because he has started this thing where sleep is non exsistant. At least when it is my night to get up with him. When it's Dana's turn, he sleeps through the night or wakes up once. When it's my turn, it's up at 1am, 2am, 3am and then up to at least 5am until I finally want to cry from the sleep deprivation and go wake up Dana pleading for my pillow. And immediately Dana goes down stairs to get our boy, polietly explains it's bedtime, puts him to bed and....... he stays there!!!!! I just don't get it. But here I am... awake dreaming of sleep. Maybe this is his way of preparing me for another newborn late night feedings????

Comments:
Hope you get a better night's sleep tonite. Hopefully, Pappa wore out the little guy, playing cars, trucks, catch and best of all "Let's ride 'em Pappa". We had fun tonite with Kynan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?