Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Belly Art


When I was pregnant with Kynan, I got alot of stretch marks and was extremely self conscious of the way my pregnant belly looked. I loved being pregnant, but still was shy about the belly. I did a belly cast keepsake with Kynan. Now, with this pregnancy, I have discovered the beautiful art of henna. I am planning to have my own henna party where everyone can participate and my belly will end up looking like the above. Isn't it beautiful? Stay tuned.

Labels:


Comments:
hey Susie...I was the same way..i hated my stretch marks...i wish now i enjoyed my belly more..what an awsome idea to do the henna. I did do one pict of my belly painted as a pumpkin for halloween..and one the day i had riley...i know when and if i have another..i will enjoy it more...and take tones of pictures
 
A good way to feel some pride for your bloomming belly. :)
 
Count me in... sounds like fun :)
 
A cool and unique idea!
 
Very good idea! I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?