Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Update from Prego!

Sorry that this blog is yet again pictureless. Everytime I go to post pictures blogger seems to hate me. So my beautiful words will have to do. Today is my final post from work as it is my last day as a working mom. I woke up to Kynan crawling in bed with me for a quick nurse, but when he's done it's me being dragged out of bed by a two year old saying "cereal". That means it's time for breakfast! I love it. We eat breakfast together every morning, but today I took Kynan in my arms and said that today was the last day he has to go somewhere else for the day and that mom is no longer working. He smiled at me gave me a big kiss and a hug and mumbled some undecieferable sentence. I am choosing to believe he said "I am so happy, mom. I love you."

So with today being my last day of work, that means that I only have 3 more weeks until my due date (which never means much with me). Everyone has their theory's; however, mine is that it will be May 9th before we all meet baby. Dana and I have decided on a girls name, but cannot agree on a boys name- not even close. So here is to hoping it is a girl otherwise we will have a nameless baby.

Work today, is a community wide scavenger hunt in celebration of Easter next weekend. SOmetimes I wonder why I do this to myself. I have about 45 minutes before the building is swarming with kids for a 4 hour hunt. But I guess it's a good way to go out with a bang.

Great news! Dana and I got rid of our lease- finally and as of today we have no vehicle. Yikes. Dana is on his way to the coast tomorrow to pick out a mini-van. Dana and I laugh at the evalution of our lives. When we first started dating he had a Regal Lowrider with hydrolics, then he had a sunfire with low glows, then we bought a honda civic with the intention of ground effects and car shows, then the Optra, and now finally a mini-van. What a transformation. And Dana is more excited about it then me. I love our lives. That's all that is new and exciting. Baby is growing lots. Kynan is so big now. Dana is amazing as always. And I am me.

Labels:


Comments:
Glad to hear your all doing good and I hope you and Kynan enjoy the next few weeks together before the baby arrives, take care of yourself and sleep lots, I can't believe your baby is almost here!
 
Wow! It's coming so soon. Enjoy your time with Kynan. I'm so happy for you guys!

That's great about the lease too, I know you've been wanting to get rid of that for awhile.

Sounds like all is well.
 
Thanks for the update. Nice to hear the goings on. I'm with Kyla, wow, how time passes, I'm excited to meet another new grand-baby!

Sue
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?